Demi Haffenreffer, RN, MBA Owner
Haffenreffer & Associates, Inc.
Nurse Consultants and Educators assisting skilled and community based care providers in the delivery of excellent, compassionate, person-centered care.
We’ll help you provide quality care by:
- Improving systems
- Educating and motivating staff
- Responding to survey and compliance issues
Corporate Ethics & Compliance
We assist with assessing and developing compliance programs that meet regulatory requirements, serve as a comprehensive guide to providing and maintaining a quality care environment and reduce risk. Customizable programs are designed and implemented consistent with the needs of management, staff, residents, families, vendors, and the wider community.
- Compliance Program Review and Development
- Custom Compliance Manual
- Consult with Compliance Committee
Strategic planning, measuring and analyzing CQI data are the key aspects of quality improvement. Baldrige criteria as adapted for care facilities are utilized to guide the setting and managing of performance outcomes. We will work with you and your staff to improve resident outcomes and the delivery of care consistent with regulatory compliance and best standards of clinical practice. Our approach results in increased resident and staff satisfaction as well as improved surveys and ratings and risk reduction.
- Identify key criteria and related procedures to assess your quality management system
- Gather and analyze performance data and information
- Focus on areas for improvement
- Design and implement data collection measurement and interpretation system
Haffenreffer’s 20 Person Centered Standards- Click Here
Expert Review & Testimony
Demi Haffenreffer has extensive experience in providing expert review and testimony. Her ongoing practical experience in long-term care facilities and hospitals assures our extensive clinical experience, knowledge of current regulations and standard of care which contribute to our objective review. We have participated in defense and plaintiff cases.
- Record review and analysis
- Assist with settlement/trial prep
- Provide expert declaration
- Hearing, deposition and trial testimony
List of Law Firms Served- Click Here